Wednesday, October 05, 2011

My ass

Today I have to tell you two stories about my add and one about my piercings.

Maybe some of you remember. I earned once money with my ass. Literally! I did a modelling job with focus on my ass. On Friday the photographer called again and asked if I am still in business. But I declined. Modelling is a nice ego trip but too much work for too less income.
The second story with my ass happened on Monday. As it was a public holiday a group of friends and me went to the alps for a hike. On the way back the train was crowded and we had six places for seven people. I told the two single guys to let me sit in between or on their lap. It was funny and we made some fun about it. When you remember the last girl you had no sex with sitting on your lap. I told them that I do not care as long as they do not expect something. It was fun.

The piercing story is easy. I gave a party and I had to change my dress. And I forgot that someone could stand on my roof deck while me changing. When I came back he told me: "I did not know you have piercings". And by now you should know where my piercings are!

No comments: