Friday, August 05, 2011

Another month happened

Miriam left me. Another girl who is not staying with me. She is back with her ex ... and obviously both have good sex. At least that is what she tells me ;).

Bina is now trying to find another guy. She is still splitting her legs for the boy of the house but now much more often. Now i can hear them every evening when he is not seeing his girl in her bedroom. He sounds like a hot fuck. I have to ask Bina if i can get him for a night ;).

Myself, I am happy. I had some pleasent business trips with some sexual intercourse. Nothing really to mentioned ... but cool.

btw:: I am really enjoying skirt season ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sad for you.

Anonymous said...

One day, sweetie, you'll find someone who speaks to your soul.

Have Faith.