Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Miriam still standing

She is gorgeous ... she is struggling ... but she will make it. A lot happened recently.

I was introduced to her parents (an american manager and his wife working in Munich) which do not accept me very well. I had a talk with her father in private. He told me that he considered that as a temporary thing and while accepting bisexuality and our age difference (ten years) he nevertheless dislike it. That front will take time.

I introduced her to Cerapho's cock. I blindfolded her and we had a threesome with a surprise cock ;). I fucked her with a strapon first and suddenly we exchanged it for real meat. That was fun.

Bina brought her fuckbuddy up into the flat ;) .... Miriam was so confused to see her with him and her wannabe boyfriend.

kisses

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hear in U.S.; Yet another state has recognized the right of two people who love one another to marry, regardless of gender.

We're getting a bit less uptight every day.

GonzoG